From negligent pet owners to fatigued truck drivers, you face a wide range of threats to your safety on a daily basis in Austin, TX. Protect yourself by learning more from these web resources. For more information, call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492, or visit us online for more information if you feel like you may have a case for personal injury or negligence.
- If you’re not sure what negligence constitutes, then this site provides a clear legal definition.
- Fractures are a common injury that results from a wide variety of negligence scenarios. Learn more about the medical condition in this article from MedicineNet.
- The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety provides an interesting and informative set of FAQs about trucking accidents.
- How can you drive safely and avoid a truck’s blind spots? The California Department of Motor Vehicles provides some helpful tips and graphics.
- For more information on proper driving habits, read these safe driving tips from the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.