Lately, we’ve discussed the importance of understanding the statute of limitations for your court case and a few of the most common causes of workplace injuries. The following resources offer more great information on these topics:
- DMV.org offers a few tips for remembering your rights when it comes to the statute of limitations for personal injury accidents.
- This in-depth FAQ from Nolo.com can help you determine if you have a solid personal injury case.
- Liberty Mutual documented the costs of the most common workplace injuries—this article provides the results.
- The United States Department of Labor explores a few of the causes of repetitive stress injuries and how to reduce them.
- The National Safety Council provides four simple tips for preventing overexertion.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury, then contact The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492 for a free consultation.