If you’ve enjoyed our recent articles covering the most common causes of personal injury lawsuits as well as driving safety tips, you may find these additional resources helpful as well:
- Recently, the National Traffic Safety Board has called for the total ban of cellphone use while driving, whether you have a hands-free device or not. Do you think this is reasonable?
- Check out this chart for a state-by-state breakdown of laws regarding cellphone use while driving.
- Here, you can read the story of a family injured by the driver of a tractor trailer truck who was unable to come to a stop after failing to control his speed. The family was given a $435,000 settlement, negotiated by The Carlson Law Firm.
- Learn more about the risks and dangers presented by distracted driving with this website provided by the U.S. Government.
- The medical field is continuously changing. Stay on top of recent trends and changes in the field of medical malpractice at this page from the Insurance Information Institute.
If you would like more information or would like to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney regarding your claim, call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492.