If you would like to find out more about brain and spinal cord injuries and defective product liability, explore the links provided below. For more information or to arrange a free legal consultation, call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492.
- To gain a better understanding of product liability law, read this detailed explanation from TheFreeDictionary.com.
- For a recent example of a defective automobile that made it off of the assembly line and onto streets around the world, check out this New York Times article.
- Find out what types of treatment and therapies are used to help patients with spinal cord injuries at the Mayo Clinic website.
- When the spinal cord is injured at a certain level, paraplegia can occur. Read more about this permanent condition at Drugs.com.
- This journal article addresses the problems associated with undiagnosed and mismanaged spinal cord injuries. If the medical team you work with failed to detect your spinal cord injury and you are suffering more because of it, you may qualify to file a personal injury lawsuit.