Why should you hire an attorney in a wrongful death claim? What are the steps to take after you’ve been charged with drunk driving? For more information on these topics, explore the links below:
- Learn more about the implications drunk driving will have on your driver’s license in Texas with this entry from the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- The driver of a single vehicle wreck earlier in February that cost the lives of two soldiers has been charged with DUI according to this news article.
- Edmunds.com published this helpful article letting you know what steps to take in the aftermath of a car accident. These steps could help protect both your safety and your financial interests.
- DUI’s occur for more than just alcohol. In fact, according to one study, 45% of the people pulled over for reckless driving tested positive for other drugs, such as marijuana and cocaine. Learn more in this article.
- As discussed in this news article, the family of a man who was beaten to death in a Texas motel was awarded over $8.6 million in a wrongful death claim brought by the victim’s mother and wife.
For more information on any of these topics or to speak with an attorney regarding your case in the San Antonio or Austin area, call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492.