If you suffer an injury that was potentially preventable, you may be able to hold another person legally responsible. To learn more, explore these additional resources:
- Do you consider yourself a safe driver? Take a look at these 10 safe driving tips from HowStuffWorks.com.
- Do you know what to do after an auto accident? If not, check out this page from State Farm Insurance.
- Road rage causes many people to drive aggressively. Learn how to avoid road rage with this page from Edmunds.com.
- Are your medical bills too high? Read this article from ABC News to learn how to lower them.
- As a pedestrian, you can never be too careful. Learn more at this page from the Texas Department of Transportation.
For more information about filing a personal injury claim, call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.