Gaining the compensation you deserve following a personal injury doesn’t have to be a difficult task. Check out these links from around the web for more information on the types of damages awarded for personal injury claims and problems that can arise when obtaining compensation for workplace injuries. Call The Carlson Law Firm at (888) 335-7492 for more information on our practice areas.
- Explore this article from Justia.com for an overview of the different types of damages awarded for personal injury claims.
- Check out this article from ADA.gov for more information on the Galloway v. the District of Columbia case regarding compensatory damages.
- This article from the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics provides an overview of non-fatal occupational injuries that often require sufferers to miss work.
- What are OSHA’s guidelines regarding reporting workplace injuries? Find out with this link from SmallBusiness.Chron.com.
- Visit this link from the Texas Department of Insurance for information on a recent case regarding an appeal for a worker’s compensation denial.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use and access to this website or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.