Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to a person’s body, mind, or emotions that results from another party’s negligence. Personal injury lawyers specialize in pursuing justice for the injured party, or plaintiff. If negligence is proved, the plaintiff is often entitled to financial compensation. Click the links below to learn even more about personal injury law.
- Personal injury claims involve more than just auto accidents. Read more about different kinds of claims on this page from Justia.com.
- For a good overview of personal injury lawsuits in the United States, read this brief article from LegalFinanceJournal.com.
- To find out more about settling out of court, visit the American Bar Association’s informative consumer education website.
- Even the most careful driver is put at risk by negligent drivers on the road. The first step in protecting yourself from injury in an auto accident is simply wearing a seatbelt. Learn more about how seatbelts can save your life on this page from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- Even though you pay your insurance company to take care of you if you’re involved in a motor vehicle accident, your insurance company may not always have your best interests at heart. Check out this article from DMV.org to find out more.
At The Carlson Law Firm, we are committed to providing our community with an exceptional team of winning trial lawyers. If you are considering filing a personal injury claim, contact our office today at (888) 335-7492. Whatever the nature of your legal claim, our legal professionals are here for you.